Score Transfer Requests


Score transfer requests are processed by the American Association of Veterinary State Boards (AAVSB), not by the ICVA. The AAVSB maintains a database of scores reported for both the NAVLE and the previously administered NBE and CCT examinations.

Score transfer requests can be processed online through the AAVSB website.

  • Current NAVLE candidates - Scores for current NAVLE candidates will be reported to the licensing board that approved you to take the examination, and to the American Association of Veterinary State Boards (AAVSB). This initial score reporting service is included in your examination fee. Requests to report your score to additional licensing jurisdictions must be made through AAVSB.
  • Licensed veterinarians - If you are a licensed veterinarian seeking licensure in another jurisdiction, you must request an official score transfer of your NAVLE, NBE or CCT scores through AAVSB.



For additional information on the score transfer process, or to check on an already requested score transfer, contact AAVSB: